Academic Help
Flash Card 

March 2 Success 

College and Future Planning
Educational Planner 


STARS Transfer Guide System
This website is useful in guiding students to see what courses transfer from junior college to four-year university.
Athletes:If you have an interest in playing sports at the collegiate level, your first step is to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.  High school students can register at any time by visiting  It is suggested that students register during their sophomore or junior year.  When you register with the NCAA, please contact Mrs. Hale and your coach.

In addition to registering, students will need to send a transcript to the NCAA.  See Mrs. Hale.  Also, standardized test scores (ACT or SAT) must be sent to NCAA directly from the testing center.  NCAA will not accept test scores posted on a high school transcript.

There are specific courses that the NCAA will count toward the required number of courses needed to determine eligibility.  During the course selection process, let your grade level counselor know if you are planning to register with the NCAA.  
    NCAA 2018-19 Guide

    Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.