One must meet the following criteria to become invited to membership in the Mortimer Jordan chapter of the National Honor Society effective for the induction class of 2017:
- Be a sophomore, junior, or senior
- Have attended MJHS for at least one full semester
- Be in the top of the class academically (3.5 GPA, which accumulates from 1st semester of freshman year)
- No poor conduct marks for discipline (Class II or Class III offense)
- Complete and submit the National Honor Society Application by the deadline.
- Received 2 teacher recommendations in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character (at least one must be from an ADVANCED academic teacher)
- A faculty council, consisting of five MJHS faculty members, will select each inductee by a majority vote.
Sponsors, Amanda Loggins and Tracey Henson
Email Amanda Loggins